Even with no health insurance, you can still have your baby at Cairns Private Hospital.
Contact our friendly team for an individualised quote about self-funded packages.
Your experience includes:
- Guaranteed private room with ensuite
- All gourmet meals provided
- Candlelit dinner
- Classes and support after your hospital stay:
- Postnatal drop-in clinic support
- Know My Midwife Program (optional)
- Foxtel and Wi-Fi access
- All baby needs supplied
*Your personalised quote excludes special care nursery admission, Obstetrician and Paediatrician fees and Anesthetist fees (if utilised).
Payment plans available to facilitate payment prior to admission.
If you are interested in a Self-Funded Package, please fill out the form below.
The Cairns Private Hospital Difference
- Skin-to-skin bonding with baby after vaginal birth and caesarean section
- Comfort of securing caesarean section in advance
- Luxury Birthing Suites
- Labouring Pools
- Comprehensive range of in-house antenatal education
- Convenient onsite parking
- Option to extend stay at reduced accommodation rate
- Interpretation services available
- Award Winning Know My Midwife Program
- Candlelit Dinner
- Experienced Midwives & Lactation Consultants
- Experienced Obstetricians, Paediatricians & Anaethetists
Overseas patients with no Medicare card are encouraged to contact us for a competitive price.
Contact us if you are interested in joining us for a free tour of our maternity unit.
For more information please contact our Maternity Bookings Team on 07 4052 5232.