Ramsay Health Care is committed to the ongoing education of general practitioners and the wider medical community.
Ramsay Health Care has been a Provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) since 2000, offering a wide variety of topics in medicine, surgery, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics and mental health. These activities are in partnership with our specialists and other health professions delivered as interactive, practical education sessions with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips.
In the 2020-2022 triennium, Ramsay Health Care will provide:
CPD Accredited Activity - 40 points previously Category 1
Including Workshops and expert resources for Peer Group Learning
CPD Activity - 2 points per hour previously Category 2
Upcoming education events will be published here.
If you are interested in some tailored GP education, please contact the GP Liaison Officer.
Always On Events
- Implement a diabetes care plan and explain annual cycle of care targets
- Overview new treatment agents and when to use in patients with T2DM
- Explain blood glucose self-monitoring in patients living with T1DM and T2DM
|Expiry Date||01 Dec 2022|
Chronic Diarrhoea ~ A GP's Approach
- Assess someone with chronic diarrhoea and complete initial investigations
- Manage or refer someone with chronic diarrhoea appropriately
- Identify effects of COVID-19 on the gastrointestinal tract; implications for the patient and treating them
Dr Bernard Chin - Gastroenterology
||Virtual GP Education Session
|Expiry Date||31 Mar 2022|