Amputee Day Rehabilitation Program
The Amputee Day Rehabilitation Program is designed for patients who:
- are about to undergo or have had an amputation of a limb
- are having a prosthesis fitted and require training to help them walk
- need to learn how to transfer safely from a wheelchair
- need treatment to improve their strength, endurance and balance
- need to improve their ability to do everyday activities.
For information about Day Program length, costs, and how to access, see our Day Rehabilitation page.