Neurological Day Rehabilitation Program
The Neurological Day Rehabilitation Program is designed for patients who:
- have a neurological medical condition such as Multiple Sclerosis
- have recently undergone brain surgery or spinal surgery
- need treatment to improve strength, endurance and balance
- need help in reading, writing and finding the right words to say
- need to improve their ability to do everyday activities.
For information about Day Program length, costs, and how to access, see our Day Rehabilitation page.