Orthopaedic Rehabilitation Program
Do you need help with walking or everyday activities?
Our Day Orthopaedic Rehabilitation Program is tailored for patients who:
- who have undergone joint replacement surgery
- have suffered a recent fracture or traumatic orthopaedic injury
- need treatment to improve strength, endurance and balance
- need to improve the way they walk
- need to improve their ability to do everyday activities.
For information about Day Program length, costs, and how to access, see our Day Rehabilitation page.